A mix of funny air traffic control conversations recorded over the years on Liveatc.net.
All recordings are of flights landing or departing JFK airport in New York:
1. A Japan Airlines cargo plane arriving from Chicago late at night.
2. An air traffic controller clears his daughter and granddaughter to land.
3. A British Airways flight tries to cut ahead in line for takeoff.
4. A Chautauqua crew is surprised by the lack of traffic at JFK on Saturday morning.
5. A Mesaba flight is delayed by a passenger in need of a toilet break during taxi.
All conversations recorded on Liveatc.net and edited/subtitled by myself.